July 16, 2009

Crazy Dream..

I had a crazy dream last night about hair type. In my dream my hair morphed into type 2B hair. Very defined spiral curls. Weird, I know.

Hair Type is a big topic among black women. As many of us still think of certain hair types being ‘good hair’. Also, know your hair type will help you when you choose products that works best for your hair.

Most black women fall among these hair types. Looking at my hair, I seem to have mostly 3C with some 3B in the back of my neck. Now, depending on what you read, your self diagnosed hair type will be different. I’ve read that you must get your hair soaking wet in order to determine your hair type. Other places have said that you’re hair needs to be dry. I used the wet method. With the wet method it was easier to see what type of curls I had.

I haven’t had a chance to use the Jane Carter Solutions Conditon & Sculpt yet. Hopefully tonight, I’ll be able to do it. At the moment, my internet connection at home is JACKED (as my friend likes to call everything now adays! Lol). So, until I get a hack to get back on line at home (I know, I’m dying!), I’m going to have to figure out how to upload pictures of the finished product once I try this stuff. Give me a minute though, I’ll be back online soon!

Til next time…

3 comments:

Yet said...

I think i might be 4C but I can't be sure from the pics. hehehe

♥ CG ♥ said...

Ahhh...the joy of determining hair type. Believe it or now, I range from 4A to 4C...lol.

Condition and Sculpt works well for me, but it doesn't do a thing for the frizzies. I've got an anti-frizz secret that will define your curls and knock your socks off...the Cherry Lola method -- http://www.cherrylola.com/. Ingredients may sound strange (I used regular condish instead of yogurt), but my curls still came out great.

Hue Reviews said...

OOO. nice blog. do tell about the recipe!!!

Post a Comment

 

© All Rights Reserved 2009 Naturally Clueless | Template by TNB