July 17, 2009

Review: Jane Carter Solutions Condition & Sculpt


*it's hard to see in the picture, but my hair is really curly!*

So, last night after my workout, I co-washed my hair with Organix Vanilla Silk conditioner. As you should know, I use a million different conditioners on my hair. So far, Organix seems to work the best.

Anywho, while my hair was still damp, I added coconut oil and Design Essentials Therapeutic Leave-In conditioner. Then I applied about a quarter size of Jane Carter Solutions that I got from Curly Nikki to my hair. I rubbed it in as best I could all over. I didn’t see much of a result last night as I let my hair air dry. So, when I went to bed, the crown was still damp.

This morning, I re-wet my hair a lil (b/c if felt dry – simply rubbed water over my head). I brushed my edges down before I put on my elastic head band. After re-wetting my hair, I could see a difference in my hair. My curls were more defined and a lil firm. Although, I had a little bit of shrinkage, I like the way the product makes my hair look. Much more curly and a lot less afroy.

I think this will really work well when my hair is longer. All in all I would say this is a good product to have for any junkie!

The ingredients are:


Deionized Water, Anthemis Noblis Flower (Camomile), Symphytum Officinal Leaf (Comfrey), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Humulus Lupulus (Hops), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Certified Organic Essential Oils: Lemon, Vanilla extract, Panthenol, Polyquarternum 11, Phenoxyethanol.


1 comments:

Lauren @ten23designs said...

Sounds good... I have longer hair & I think I may give this a try. Thanks for the great review.

Post a Comment

 

© All Rights Reserved 2009 Naturally Clueless | Template by TNB